BoomScape Updates [21/03/23]
Tuesday, 21st March 2023
Greetings, Boomers! We are delighted to announce that we have some new updates for you today, which include fixes for existing issues as well as some fresh content that you have been requesting. We hope you enjoy these new additions and thank you for your ongoing support.
BoomScape New Additions
Collection logs now show 'green' when a log has been completed
- Added a small list of missing items and some items that weren't tracking correctly
Theatre of Blood Changes
- When you die, you now go into one of the 'Viewing Areas' within that room
- You will now be released from the viewing areas 10 ticks after the boss dies
- Fixed an issue in 5-man teams where the 5th chest was spawning in the wrong area and not showing.
- The team will now get notifications when a teammate has died, and display the current Death count for that raid.
- Added Vials of Blood to the Herblore Shop
- More Clue Scroll Loot has been added
- Items will no longer need to be withdrawn to add to the collection log from ToB
- Uniques will now be displayed locally to your ToB team
- Fixed an issue where you could attack certain NPCs in an 'unattackable' state using manual casting magiks
- Empty Bucket packs now open as they should
- Fixed the quantity options when casting silver items & moulds.
- Fixed an issue where you could make CoX 'empty' by starting raids whilst both being in the raid waiting room.
Telegrabbing ground items that are respawnable now allows the item to respawn
- Fixed a issue where a lot of respawnable items were set to 0 seconds, meaning they wouldn't respawn.
- At ToB you will automatically disband...
BoomScape Updates [17/03/23]
Friday, 17th March 2023
Hey there Boomers! We've got some exciting news to share with you about BoomScape.
This weekend, we'll be rolling out some quick updates to fix a few issues and add some new content to the Highscores page. You'll be able to enjoy the latest improvements and keep the excitement going!
In addition, we wanted to let you know that our team will be taking a brief break from the frequent updates that we've been providing every few days. Instead, we'll be focusing on developing some bigger content to take your BoomScape experience to the next level. While it may take a little longer, we're confident that you'll love what we have in store.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to enhance your gameplay experience. We're looking forward to sharing more updates with you soon, so stay tuned!
New BoomScape Content
- You will now receieve a notification showing how many votes are currently collected to start the Vote Rewards event
- Removed Double PK Points from Vote Event Boost
New Additions to the Highscores
- Achievement Diaries have been added
- Collection Log amount has been added
- Achievement Diary amount has been added
- Collection Log items from ToB now only add when claiming them from the chest
- Fixed an issue when filling up at containers.
- Fixed gate at Fremennik Provance to the Mining area.
- If "You have a funny feeling like you would have been followed..." the pet will be added to your collection log
- Some Pets like Rift Guardians were not adding to the collection log correctly, this has been fixed.
- Corrected KBD Respawn timer from 50 ticks to 16 ticks
BoomScape Updates [14/03/23]
Tuesday, 14th March 2023
We're excited to announce new content for BoomScape! Every vote you now claim adds to the new Server Vote Reward System. Once a threshold of 500 votes have been claimed in-game, an event will be rolled for 1 hour in-game.
We've provided a list below of the events that can be rewarded to the server, along with their chances of being rewarded:
- Double Drops, 2% chance
- Double CoX Unique Chance, 5% chance
- Double ToB Unique Chance, 5% chance
- Double Nightmare Unique Chance, 5% chance
- Double Nex Unique Chance, 8% chance
- Double PK Points, 10% chance
- Double Slayer Points, 15% chance
- Double Pest Control Points, 25% chance
- Boosted Experience, 25% chance
In addition to this exciting new content, we've also fixed an issue with Cannons disconnecting everyone around them when attempting to be repaired.