Discussion to make Ironman Harder (XP WISE For NOW)

Ash Lauren

Ironman Combat XP REDUCE FROM x10 Combat to x8, Skills from x40 to x30.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. X8 Combat and x30 Skills XP reduce?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont care if

For the most part, I don't really care either way regarding ironman xp rate. 

My only concern is the impact it may have on the hi-scores, as new ironman are put at a disadvantage compared to those who are able to grind hundreds of millions of xp before rates get lowered.

• Like 2

I agree with you, Johnny that would be my only concern as well.

22 hours ago, Johnny Test said:

For the most part, I don't really care either way regarding ironman xp rate. 

My only concern is the impact it may have on the hi-scores, as new ironman are put at a disadvantage compared to those who are able to grind hundreds of millions of xp before rates get lowered.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit late to this party but to combat yall's concerns all current ironmen's xps could be scaled to what they would be with those xp rates, still gives a slight advantage as they would have reached the faster xp methods quicker than starting lower xp but would mitigate a good bit of the advantage

• 4 weeks later...

I think a better option would be the implementation of new modes, like regular (current for normal/iron/hardcore/uim as the xp rates are now, then another name for the harder xp rates you are suggesting with maybe a little icon next to your name that shows you play on a harder than normal xp, or maybe a .03% drop rate increase and kick it up to like 5x combat 20x skilling or 3x 10x skilling idk i'm an idea guy not a logistics guy