BoomScape Updates - Unique Item Bank Placeholders, Zalcano Enhancments & More!

James

image.png

New Additions

• Charged Items in the Bank:
    • When removing charged items from the bank (such as the Scythe of Vitur or Blowpipe), they will now be held as placeholders. You can have unlimited placeholders for each charged item, preventing the need to reorganize your bank.
  • Grand Exchange Search Fix:
    • When searching Grand Exchange offers, the interface will now correctly scroll to the top, eliminating the previous issue where players had to manually scroll up/down to view results.
  • Bone Staff Update:
    • The Bone Staff now has its built-in spell and can be charged with Chaos runes.
  • Scurrius Boss Room Update:
    • You can now speak to Historian Aldo outside the Scurrius Boss Room. Along with new dialogue, you can gamble Scurrius' Spines for a chance to get the pet! (1/2,000 base chance).

Zalcano Fixes

• Updated to use the correct hit splats at Zalcano.
  • You can now mine any Rock Formation at Zalcano, with the Glowing Rock Formation having a chance to provide additional tephra per mine.
  • You will no longer take damage while standing in the waiting area.
  • Increased Zalcano’s downtime from 12–16 ticks to 20–28 ticks for faster kills.
  • Zalcano is no longer capped at 380 mining damage; you can now kill Zalcano in one mining cycle if enough DPS is dealt.
  • Fixed an issue where you could be interrupted by the Pillory Guard.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Ironman players were unable to retrieve their items if killed by another player and returned to pick them up.
  • Thanks 2

• James changed the title to BoomScape Updates - Unique Item Bank Placeholders, Zalcano Enhancments & More!

Overall solid update. I like the placeholder system as well. That was a smart move making it so it just records the charges. I assume you still have it set so the model is in a range or you just using one model and it saved the charges/replaced/updates the interface for each specific item as it saves separately for each one? 

3 minutes ago, loveandpower said:

Overall solid update. I like the placeholder system as well. That was a smart move making it so it just records the charges. I assume you still have it set so the model is in a range or you just using one model and it saved the charges/replaced/updates the interface for each specific item as it saves separately for each one? 

It's done the same way OSRS does it, which is that it saves a placeholder when removed for charged items. When redepositing the charged item it will take whichever placeholder comes first which is the same as OSRS.