BoomScape Re-Launch

James

BoomScape Re-Launch

As some of you have already found out, BoomScape has re-launched, meaning we have reset everyone's items & levels. This has been a subject in BoomScape for the past few months amongst the staff team, and after further discussion with the playerbase, we have decieded to relaunch the game! I understand some players are frustrated with the decision, but in the long term, it is the best outcome for the longevity for BoomScape, also sets everything back to normal, giving all players a chance to compete again and be on a level playing field. As you may know, BoomScape has been running for almost 2 whole years! In that time the economy had become flooded with items, and gold, which in earlier revisions of BoomScape there was a few bugs which led to people gaining a lot of gold sadly! This led to everything in the economy being a bit all over the place and why we decieded it's best to have a restart!

For this reset, we decieded to allow players to keep any pets they achieved along with Infernal Capes, if you login and are missing either of these please send me a message on Discord and I will look into getting them back for you!

Going into the future, we will be implementing item sinks and further gold sinks to make sure we don't end up in this same place again in the years to come.

BoomScape will also be undergoing a revision upgrade by the end of the week, which means we will be on the latest revision of OSRS, and have new features to the client & game which we have been working on over the past few months, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to BoomScape and hope for you all to stick around and see what we've got lined up for the future of BoomScape (trust me it's unreal), we will also be the only RSPS to have all these features along with Mobile still running, as a lot of RSPS's lately have stopped support mobile as you may already know!

If you have any issues please feel free to message me on Discord, and I thank you again for your loyalty to BoomScape!