Trading Post/GE Poll

Mosey

Trading post/ge poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a trading post/ge be added in future updates?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey everyone, as of recent the community is split on whether or not a trading poll/GE should be added. This would make things easier to sell and not have to waste time in game standing @home bank trying to sell items. However, this could take away from the social aspect of the server which many player have grown to love.  This poll will run from March 17th, 2021 -March 21st, 2021. It is our goal to please the community as much as possible and we want everyone's feedback!

Cheers,

The BoomScape Staff

BoomScape

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Papa j featured this topic

Adding ge/trading poll is like eoc to osrs. Just going to ruin the fun/ruin player communication as-well as eco...... Will be a sad update to see cause definitely would bring my grind to a halt. Hoping for the best of this update but may be the end of my boomscape career

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would very much like this, mostly because it'll help track down harder to obtain mats. Let's say this: There's "Person A" who has 5k dragon bones they wanna sell. Then there's "Person B" who wants to buy them. They live in very different time zones so they can't be online around the same time. Being able to post items such as that in a trading post / player shop / ge would be able to solve issues like this. 

However, I am a new player (Within 3-4 days new), so I don't really know much about how this server operates 100% yet. 

• Like 3

• Mosey unfeatured and locked this topic