Con's Zulrah Guide

Con

Zulrah - OSRS WikiCon's Zulrah GuideZulrah - OSRS Wiki

*ZULRAH IS NOT A SAFE DEATH FOR HARDCORE*

Intro:

Zulrah on BoomScape is very similar to zulrah on OSRS besides the rotations, so if you have

prior experience with zulrah this guide is probably not need. However zulrah is a great

way to make money on BoomScape and drops many good gear upgrades such as the

tanzanite fang, magic fang, serpentine visage and of course its pet.

This guide will not cover the rotations of zulrah as it is more fun

to learn but this guide will give you the confidence to go out

and kill zulrah.

Recommend Levels:

85+ Magic

80+ Range

70+ Defence

44+ Prayer

Recommend Gear Setups:

Zulrah can be done a variety of ways such as mage only, range only, or hybriding(mage and range).

I wil go through a budget setup and slightly more expensive setup of each. Feel free to change

whatever you need to fit your liking. (This section may be a bit long)

Mage only(Cheap):

image.png.dd683c570a1b3775a18d4e8f01db31d3.pngimage.png.3af38a47a1a1ef81a22d13b771b7e881.png

In this setup we will be using Iban's blast for the whole kill. Use mystic might/augury during the whole fight.

Mage only(More Expensive):

image.png.c69e889fa02c826cb8449d28cc0344a7.pngimage.png.3475ac82675d436630862647f9b5f94a.png

This isn't a max mage setup(too broke for it) but you can use the trident of the swamp

or just a normal trident. This could be subbed with a kodai and ice barrage as well. Use mystic might/augury during

the whole fight.

Range only(Cheap):

image.png.0f12c5f286b8b848ef67aa7a6e2978a1.pngimage.png.0f8046ab6bd3b363c911b1dca2d8952b.png

In this setup we will be using ruby bolts(e) for their high hitting proc, once zulrah is below half hp, I switch

to diamond bolts(e) because the ruby bolts(e) proc becomes inefficent. Use eagle's eye/riguor during the whole fight.

Range only(More Expensive):

image.png.cb643eda5d9ac06eb1bc990e13d2c941.pngimage.png.d7301337fd68e7eeeaf95b80688502c6.png

The sitback and relax setup. I like to run dragon darts in my blowpipe but rune or addy work as well.

Use eagle's eye/riguor during the whole fight.

Range & Mage(Cheap):

image.png.64af8fa201be2f2482ccd451b563dc37.pngimage.png.526eb9b647267f68b27e869ccf17f623.png

During hybrid runs you want to attack the range and melee phase with magic and the magic phase with range.

(We will talk more about this later). Bring as many or as little switches as you like, void is also a good option if

you only want a helm and weapon switch. Use offensive range and mage prayers.

Range & Mage(More Expensive):

image.png.0931220b32961e63bda70252b35ecaf9.pngimage.png.2d9d87eb9351b63c9fb573b64b9ef83a.png

During hybrid runs you want to attack the range and melee phase with magic and the magic phase with range.

(We will talk more about this later). Bring as many or as little switches as you like, void is also a good option if

you only want a helm and weapon switch. Use offensive range and mage prayers.

Getting There:

::home > Nexus > Bosses > Zulrah

image.thumb.png.2a87b8bc688c1eda2ce71fa6449134fa.png

Pot up, pray range and your offensive prayer and board the boat.

The Fight:

The differences from OSRS:

Zulrah differs a bit from OSRS zulrah, dont worry though because this zulrah

is a lot easier in my opinon but takes a bit of getting used to. First off venom clouds never inflict

venom. They do damage you if you stand in them but they do not cause you to get venomed so do

not worry about bringing a anti venom. Second the rotations are the same as (i think) OSRS but they are not

hard to learn, I would list them all but you can find them on the osrs wiki. Lastly the most annoying difference is

that the melee phase lags after an attack so you have to keep running until it makes another action or

you will get hit.

The "3" Phases:

Zulrah - OSRS Wiki

Range phase(also jad phase):

This green phase of zulrah is the starting phase of every fight and you should pray range for it.

If hybriding you should attack this phase with magic. Sometimes later in the fight it will

have a jad phase meaning it will attack with range and mage. You can try to pray flick it

similar to a jad fight however I usually tank the hits and tick eat.

Zulrah - OSRS Wiki

Mage Phase:

This blue phase of zulrah is the mage phase. It will attack always with a combination of mage and range

attacks however you should pray mage, you can prayer flick between mage and range if you want. If you don't

prayer flick just make sure to tick eat big hits. This phase is attacked with range if you are

hybriding.

Zulrah - OSRS Wiki

Melee Phase:

This red phase of zulrah is a melee phase. To be honest, he is kind of a cunt. He will do an animation of

charging an attack with his tail and when it strikes you have to move to avoid damage. However sometimes

his attack lags and you have to keep running to avoid the hit. You can pray melee to avoid this however. This

phase should be attacked with magic if hybriding.

Snakeling.png

Snakelings:

Zulrah spawns these little shits throughout the fight. Don't worry or attack them as your ring of recoil

will kill them quickly.

Where to Stand to Avoid Venom:

image.png.1f62a71c6d6ef993ab04a05949a1b422.png

Each phase zulrah will move to another area around the island and spawn more venom clouds. To avoid these clouds,

I and many players have found it best to stand at these two circled spots most of the time. Here you should be safe from the 

venom although some times during the fight you will have to run into the venom to avoid a melee attack or 

be able to reach zulrah. However sometimes the front the island will have no venom and you can stand here as well.

Drops:

Zulrah's scales.png: Zulrah drops Zulrah's scales with rarity Always in quantity 100-299- Zulrah's Scales: Always

Tanzanite fang.png: Zulrah drops Tanzanite fang with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/1,024 in quantity 1- Tanzanite Fang: 1/512

Magic fang.png: Zulrah drops Magic fang with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/1,024 in quantity 1- Magic Fang: 1/512

Serpentine visage.png: Zulrah drops Serpentine visage with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/1,024 in quantity 1 - Serpentine Visage: 1/512

Uncut onyx.png: Zulrah drops Uncut onyx with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/1,024 in quantity 1 - Uncut Onyx: 1/512

Tanzanite mutagen.png: Zulrah drops Tanzanite mutagen with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/13,106 in quantity 1 - Tanzanite Mutagen: 1/6553

Magma mutagen.png: Zulrah drops Magma mutagen with rarity 2 ƒâ€” 1/13,106 in quantity 1 - Magma Mutagen: 1/6553

Pet snakeling.png: Zulrah drops Pet snakeling with rarity 1/4,000 in quantity 1 - Pet Snakeling: 1/4000

Jar of swamp.png: Zulrah drops Jar of swamp with rarity 1/3,000 in quantity 1 - Jar of Swamp: 1/3000

Full list of drops found here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Zulrah

Hope you enjoyed my guide!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...